Actualidad en nutrición 31/08/2020Call for Submission: [Nutrients] (IF: 4.546/Q1, ISSN 2072-6643)
1st International Electronic Conference—Nutritional and Microbiota Effects on Chronic DiseaseDear Colleagues, Nutrients will hold the 1st International Electronic Conference on Nutrients (IECN)—Nutritional and Microbiota Effects on Chronic Disease , chaired by Prof. Dr. Maria Luz Fernandez, from University of Connecticut, USA, and Prof. Dr. Michael E. Symonds, from University of Nottingham, UK. This will be held 2–15 November 2020 at Sciforum These are some of the topics that the conference expects to cover:
1. Interrelationships among microbiota, poor nutrition choices, and chronic disease
• Simple sugars, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome
• Saturated fat and heart disease
• Increased caloric intake and obesity
• Interactive effects of physical activity
2. Potential nutraceutical effects of nutrients, phytochemicals, and microbiota in chronic metabolic disorders
• Metabolic syndrome
• Insulin resistance and diabetes
• Hypertension and dyslipidemias
• Fatty liver disease
3. Brain–gut axis and chronic disease
• Gastrointestinal health
• Food/eating addiction
• Interrelationship between gut–brain axis and gut–lung axis
The conference will be completely free of charge, both to attend and for scholars to upload and present their latest work on the conference platform.
There will also be the possibility to submit selected extended papers to the Special Issue of the conference entitled "Selected Papers from the 1st International Electronic Conference on Nutrients - Nutritional and Microbiota Effects on Chronic Disease" in Nutrients/ (ISSN 2072-6643, 4.546/Q1; with a 20% discount on the Article Processing Charge;
IECN offers you the opportunity to participate in this international, scholarly conference without having the concern or expenditure of travel; all you need is your computer and access to the Internet. We would like to invite you to attend this conference and present your latest work.
Abstracts (in English) should be submitted by 25 September 2020 online at http://www.sciforum.net/login
For accepted abstracts, the full paper should be submitted by 15 October 2020.
The conference will be held 2–15 November 2020.
The Nutrients team hope that you will be able to join this exciting event and support them in making it a success.
The 1st International Electronic Conference on Nutrients is organized and sponsored by MDPI, a scholarly open access publisher based in Basel, Switzerland.
**Paper Submission Guidelines**
For information about the submission procedure and preparation of a full presentation, please refer to the "Instructions for Authors" at: https://iecn2020.sciforum.net/.
• Abstract Submission: 25 September 2020
• Acceptance Notification: 5 October 2020
• Full Paper Submission: 15 October 2020
• Conference Open: 2–15 November 2020
Nutrients looks forward to receiving your research papers and to welcome you at this first edition of the e-conference.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Editorial Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.